Sunday, April 28, 2013

How to Hact into a WiFi Network Using Simple Tools!

      This is the method I used! I downloaded a software called kismet which is an rpm which then I used on My Acer Laptop Inspiron!
      Then I downloaded a software called aircrack_ng! You can get it from this link and click the rpm or if you are using OpenSuse, just click the ONE CLICK INSTALL on your right hand TOP SIDE!
      Then you are ready! But some people prefer the whole aircrack_ng applications, though this is how I did it! With kismet, capture as many packets as u can! Nearly 250000 minimum if i remember correctly, but using aircrack tools you can reduce them, like disconnecting all the WiFi connections that are made to that AP (Access Point). Which would allow you to collect more handshakes which makes it easier for aircrack_ng to crack it!
   
   
    But BEWARE, THIS USUALLY WORKS WITH WEP Keys!!!! So try to locate a WEP Key WiFi!


        Y I do not explain all the switches and other tweaks and stuff is because u need to RTFM!!!!!!

No comments: