Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cry Me A River MV

Since this is gonna be my first entry, am gonna make this short! All the posts on this blog might not be what it says it would be!!! Jus like me!!!
I created this blog cus all most all ma frnds got one and i
dont! do pardon ma english n spellings!!
All ma posts also mite not be this long either! mmmmm what more do i have to say??? lemme think!!!
Oh yeah, and i was responsible for all the things
MAGy did in his life!! i had a mind controlling unit, given to me by my x-boss (Monday)!!!
And also feeling sorry for a special friend who jus told me she has lost her grandpa n she is here in Malay!!!

END

5 comments:

crymv said...

and by da way, it wasnt her granps dat passed away! it was her great granpa!!

Anonymous said...

hey great peace of work......hey but the concepts r going above my head.......

Anonymous said...

Ur language knowledge is excellent well done....keep posting.....this shows your high level thinking too......RANKOKA

Anonymous said...

Hey man ur blog name i love it....

Anonymous said...

keep it up. this is a great way to put down ur thougts. i like the love story. I wonder whether its ur story;)