Sunday, August 26, 2007

Maldives, Flaming Hot

Boy do i miss action!!! On the island in the sun, ill be playing and having fun!!! I think we all should make contributions to the flaming, by some of us putting it out and the other fireing stuff up more!

Ill be on the arsonists team, i love burning things, da lil leprecon wud be my guide!! i miss the good old days when me and my friends use to light up cop-bikes!! wow those were the days!! hehehe

I just heard that its comming back again to Maldives!! what a kewl thing and am missing it!! i mean is there any law against arsonists in Maldives?? hehe

leav it alone guys!!! these are the words form a feeble minded arsonist to another who shares my passion and enlightenment we get from such actions!!! yes there is a lesson to be learned from every thing in life!! and its jus another mystry of life i guess!!!!

if any body is readin what am writing, jus ping me back with a 56 bit packets!!!

btw dnt listen to what i say!! am a pathetic looser!!!
:P:P:P:P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amusing post. I don't know if there is a law against arson in Maldives but there is morality, yet. So do unto others what you'd wish for yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

:P I'm reading.

crymv said...

@siyah: man hehe i really do widh ppl do dat to me, but guess i cant wait till sum1 do it to me dho!! hehe jus kidding!! hama wrote what i thought mite b intresting!!

@shaf: keep reading, hope u finish in time for the other post!!!:P