Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Love Story by Uchi

It was the sixties! Everyone was making love and not war, hippie time! All the coffees ended with Mary Jane! People were pure and honey like! Lucid dreams were not a thing of the past then!

I was young and reckless! Some people (Vittu, Monday, Ahurey..etc...etc..and Jimi Jadullah (J.J for short) ) admired me for that, but others (mom) were really upset! But I couldnt care less for either party! People came and went from my life, but there were 3 girls who left an impression! Yes you heard me right, three girls! This is a story about them!

I first met RH (only the initials would be used), on a stormy Sunday! She was the type with a lot of inner beauty, but the outer wasnt as beautiful! (Please dont think that am being disrespectful or anything, just bear with me until I finish!) But it was love at first sight! The inner beauty mesmerized me, I was spell bound by it! We were going steady until things came crashing down on us! It was her dad, the Kernel, who disapproved!

But for me, this was just a mere obstacle that I needed to cross over in my life! So I came to the decision that am going to move on with my life, and not look back! But as I also was human, scars and wounds were left behind in a dark corner of my heart! Gone were the days with RH!! But life wasnt a bitch to me yet! Another walked right into my arms! FC (only the initials would be used), was the apple of my eye!

To Be Continued

1 comment:

Vishah said...

WoW! Dude..looking forward to the next part