Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Love Story II by Uchi

With FC things were very smooth! Physically, her shell was a knockout! The relationship was stable! But I could not get away from jealous praying eyes!! In particular there were two people! One was my good friend vi, and the other was a certain M.H at work for gods sake! It dont matter to me, I protected her in every way I could! But things dont work out as the way you want all the time, right?

Problems started at this stage, there were weired rumors about her! But I gave them a deaf ear, everyone spoke to my hand because my face was tired! I heard rumors that she was engaged to her cousin, and they were planning to get married soon! I confronted her about this and she said it was all “pish posh”, which I innocently believed! Grave mistake have I made!On the day we planned to get married, she left me! I never knew where she went!

I felt my days were numbered! Felt like I was going to die, but again come back and live the horror and pain and again die! Days passed, people came and went in my life, and I started feeling better! Nights became shorter, days became more interesting, and the depression started to clear!

Slowly I started going out, first with my friends, then with girls! Life started to look good! Ice cream tasted better, movies became funnier, people had faces! And it didnt stop there, another ferocious girl with an appetite so huge, that I had to do what I never dreamed of, came into my life again!

UBUNTU, sweet lord, UBUNTU!


To Be Continued

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my my.. impatiently waiting for the next part..